 General / 6166
Re: Comic book of Jim Spaceborn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:06:45 GMT

Markassius <mkock@NOSPAMtulip.com> wrote in article
<FG19CB.506@lugnet.com>...
In lugnet.general, Arjan Brugman writes:
Yup, got one too. That sure is one cool comic book! Still read it now • and
then. TLG should've published more volumes. I suppose it didn't sell • good
enough.

Btw: did you sent the card in as well, to receive a Jim Spaceborn • keychain?
:)
--
Regards,
Arjan Brugman

abrugman@casema.net
http://www.casema.net/~abrugman/lego/

I don't remember any cards/keychains. Perhaps those were UK- or US only?
Mark "I wanna keychain too" de Kock

Nope, I'm Dutch as hell. :)
Your name sounds like you are too.