 General / 6163
Re: Danish Translation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 09:59:32 GMT

"Rick Kujawa" <spacerocks@iname.com> writes:

I'm not Danish, but here's my translation.

Det er nogle utrolige store projekter du har lavet.

I have to correct myself here.  I'm not sure if he means:

    "The projects you have done are amazingly large,"

or if he means

    "the large projects you have done are amazing."

The lack of a comma makes it impossible to decide which is correct.  But
the meaning of the sentence pretty much clear, anyway.  :-)

Det ser godt ud og ser meget specielt ud, bliv ved med det.

"It looks very good and very special, keep it up."

Der er ikke så mange der laver så store ting af Legoklodser.

"Not many people make that large things out of LEGO bricks."

How did you know it was Danish, by the way?

Fredrik