 General / 6134
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 01:29:33 GMT

Now....the question I pose to all you good people of the Lugnet family is
which would you choose....bulk ordering or cheaper prices, s@h, bulk buckets
etc?

In my case (and many others), bulk ordering.  I could then trade for other stuff
I needed if necessary.

Believe it or not I'm not trying to show off or rub it in but simply stating
fact.

Don't worry, I, at least, do not take it that way.  Others will, of course.