 General / 6095
    Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Hell, me and Larry would gladly rent a dump truck from Michigan, drive it to Enfield, count out the pieces and drive it back ourselves, just to get the opportunity to "make it easier on TLG" and satisfy our Lego urges....(10,000 windows for (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Scott Edward Sanburn
     I'll take my seats out of the Suburban and come along, if you need some help! :) Scott "Wishes he could fill his Suburban with a bulk order" Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Paul Sinasohn
     Heck, I've got a cousin with a semi....I'll pick you guys up as I drive out from California, right? Enough technic beams, chains and tracks to build a BIG roller coaster And train stuff too..... Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Steve Bliss
   (...) Gary, you've got a bigger problem than picking & loading -- you'll have to go into the manufacturing plant, find the molds, and cast your own classic windows. Then you can count and load. Steve (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Yeah, I could see me now. Going to Billund with some pick axes and air hammers and dismantling part of the company headquarters complex looking for the classic window & door molds. (They dispose of their old molds by incorporating them into (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Tom Stangl
   Gary, if they listened to us and started selling bulk, I wouldn't be surprised to see a posting from you saying you paid to have new classic window molds made ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)