 General / 6057
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:19:58 GMT

Well, bully for you, I guess.

But think of the message instead if you had surrepetitiously contacted
everyone that wanted a lot of parts, and then presented TLG with a
250,000 dollar order and a quarter million in cash. I know I have a
spreadsheet of wants that, even at 10 cents a part, totals over 20,000
USD.

Do you think TLG would ignore us then?

I guess I'm mildly happy for you but seriously bitter for everyone else.
I also have to wonder if there's any connection between your parts and
the fact that NZ is closing their doors. That was a cheap shot, there
probably isn't. But who knows...

And I have to ask why you're so proud you didn't make any money at it?
Suppose you had? You could have ordered a lot more with the profits. The
larger the order, the less cost to TLG to fill it.

Sanjay D'Souza wrote:

With the closing of LEGO New Zealand now is a good a time as any to reveal
the opportunity I had to order LEGO pieces in bulk through LEGO NZ.

No, I'd say "as good a time as any" would have been a year ago.

lugnet.