 General / 6053
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:52:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
With the closing of LEGO New Zealand now is a good a time as any to reveal
the opportunity I had to order LEGO pieces in bulk through LEGO NZ.  I'm
pretty certain that there are others out there who through good fortune are
likewise able to order in bulk but no doubt prefer to remain anonymous for
the time being.

<snip>

Simply amazing. And I was going to ask to be your best friend too...

Honestly I was, I just hadn't gotten round to it  ;-)

-Tom McD.
when replying, order "spamaroni with 2 knobs" in quantities of 288.