 General / 6034
  Re: Some window questions

(...) Wow, thanks for the praise Jeff ...... (swelled head now going back to its' former size) .... one thing that the Deja News item doesn't cover is the sets that some of these windows come in. As to the 1x4x2, it came in a lot of different sets. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some window questions

Hi, Gary thanks for the additional info. I was also wondering if the 1x4x2 vehicle roof support hinge (which is pretty common) has ever had glass in it. In other words will glass from classic 1x4x2 windows fit in it. thanks, Chris (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some window questions

(...) I have about 20 of those roof support hinge pieces (in about 4 different colors), and none of them have glass. I doubt any ever did. As to whether the glass will fit it, I've wondered that myself, but never pursued the answer. I do have some (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some window questions

Let me know the results, I would try it but I don't have any loose glass pieces. Is it possible to remove the glass from classic 1x4x2 windows without damaging the piece? Thanks, Chris Hill <<<< I have about 20 of those roof support hinge pieces (in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some window questions

I don't think you would want to force it out of the frame. Those pieces are glued in place. Once you take it out it, and try to put it back in - it won't stay in. Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)