 General / 6016
6015  |  6017
Subject:
Part ID.. Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 22:04:03 GMT

I just found a part in a lot of Lego, and I cannot find a reference to it
anywhere.

It is a "gearbox" that is black, and is the size of two 2x4 bricks stacked.
In one end (the 2-lug end), is a cross axle which turns a black spur gear (8
tooth). On the opposite 2-lug end, is a cross-coupler to insert another axle
into.

Any ideas? I am pretty sure it is not Technic/Expert Builder.

Thanks!
Eric