 General / 5997
    Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"? —Mark Haye
   Well color me surprised. That's definitely my model ... but I ain't 10 years old and I ain't in Canada (not that there's anything wrong with being 10 years old and living in Canada ... it just ain't me). I sent an e-mail to webclub@lego.com earlier (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"? —Greg Williams
   I just checked the contest pages this morning. Both of our models have been removed from the contests. I'm glad LEGO has seen to it to respond to this in a timely fashion. I have to admit I'm kinda bummed that it was removed, though, since it was (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)