 General / 5987
  what set is this from?

Hi all! I've got several small gray technic pieces; one half of it looks just like the teachnic-beam end of a gray 2-long technic peg. The other end is a small round ball, used presumably for hitches or something. Does anybody know what set(s) this (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what set is this from?

Here is my 2 (sets) bricks worth: (I am going from memory, so I might be wrong!) (URL) (The Blue Semi) Hope I have helped! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what set is this from?

there were lots of sets with this piece. some caane in 8880 supercar. (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)