 General / 5983
  Don't want your Mindstorms?

Sorry up-front for posting to 'General'. My friend want to buy a Mindstorms set, and is wondering if anyone has one that is complete and they don't want anymore. I know S@H and ebay have a few. Just wanted to give my lugnet friends a chance to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Don't want your Mindstorms?

(...) Hmm, I think there's something gone wrong with that line of logic. By that rationale, if there were a .lego.system.castle newsgroup, and you wanted to help a friend find a copy of a Forestmen set, would you apologize and then post to .general (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)