 General / 5983
5982  |  5984
Subject:
Don't want your Mindstorms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:50:45 GMT

Sorry up-front for posting to 'General'.

My friend want to buy a Mindstorms set, and is wondering if anyone has
one that is complete and they don't want anymore.  I know S@H and ebay
have a few.  Just wanted to give my lugnet friends a chance to unload
one direct, if so desired.

Please make an offer via email.

Thanks, -Phil

I know the best post is ".robotics" or ".market", but I know everyone
there must want to keep their Mindstorms set.