 General / 5962
  Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"?

(...) As soon as I posted here, I immediately e-mailed the Lego Web Club, so they may have done something about it. I haven't checked the site today, so I am going to look myself, but I KNOW that I saw Greg Williams's vehicle there last night. Greg (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"?

It would seem that I was in the wrong place :) I was looking in the regular gallery, not the THEME gallery. But it's pretty bad when I still managed to find the same situation, although with a different model! Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)