 General / 5946
5945  |  5947
Subject:
Where is the jumping frogs game?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 19:45:16 GMT

Anyone remember that little frogs game where you build frogs and frog-
flippers out of LEGO bricks and lily pads out of paper and flip the frogs
around?  I'm trying to find the URL that had the instructions, but it was
from a long time ago and I can't remember who had the page up.

I thought it was LarryP, but I don't see it on his pages.  I found a post
where Larry referred to it on another site,

   http://www.cheapass.com/

but I don't see it there either.

Any help appreciated!

--Todd