 General / 5896
    Re: New SW contest proposal —David Thomas Jr.
   Are you sure it's illegal? I always knew it was risky, but illegal? Why would it be? -Dave Jr. (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New SW contest proposal —Toki Barron
   (...) I don't know why it is illegal, but it is. It may have something to do with smuggling? There may be limits on how much in US$ you can carry or something like that? Toki PS -- To Fredrik Gloeckner (don't have o umlaut on my mailer), yes, there (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New SW contest proposal —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I figure that if people had a habit of sending cash in the mail, the mailboxes and mailmen would be robbed more frequently? It's a sane law, in my opinion. Fredrik (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)