 General / 5883
  Re: New SW contest proposal

I am planning on starting this contest later in the year. But, if it goes as I hope, I will hold contests on all sorts of subjects, one after the other, with a lead up time to let people know what contests are coming, and what the deadlines are. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW contest proposal

(...) heh But if he's a better designer then more power to him. (...) And encouraging membership in a local Lego club. (...) If I were running the contest, I'd just keep it at $5.00 for the adults, and tell the adults the prize money goes to the 16 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW contest proposal

(...) That's one of the reasons I entered Pat Justison's contest; to see if I could beat any AFOLs and their huge creations, though I'm not exactly 12. (2 years older to be exact) (...) I'd pay my own fee, thankyouverymuch. Greg "I can't think of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW contest proposal

Tom, Points well taken. I will definitely consider all of this. -Dave Jr. (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)