 General / 5849
    Re: E-addy change —Steve Bliss
   (...) They're FTP server (for uploading web content) can be hard to get through to. Especially when using the FTP utility that comes with Windows. Third-party FTP utilities seem to have a better time. And as of a few days ago, you couldn't use the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: E-addy change —Tamyra Teed
     I use ws-ftp, which so far I haven't had that much trouble with... it seems to log in a little slow though works without any hassles :) So far the only thing I don't like about them is the fact that they don't offer isdn or dsl lines :( I can't (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: E-addy change —Steve Bliss
     (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: E-addy change —Steve Bliss
   (...) Wow. Talk about a stupid typo maneuver... Steve (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)