 General / 5839
  Are ABS bricks so good...?

I was a bit shocked last night. You know how the plates are just thick enough that they can be held between the studs on normal bricks if you try inserting them sideways in... I seem to recall some of the cars in the 70s actually had 1x1 and 1x2 (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Are ABS bricks so good...?

Simon Robinson <simon@simonrobinson.com> wrote in article <020a01bed896$8749b0...@simon>... (...) I found out the same thing. When separating bricks with my fingernails, I get dents and cuts in bricks very easily. Also, the quality of the newer (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)