 General / 5826
5825  |  5827
Subject:
Counterfeit Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:28:33 GMT

With all this recent talk about Cellulose Acetate Lego (made 1956-63 in
Europe, 1961-64 in USA), a few people were wondering if they had
counterfeit bricks.  Most what people thought were counterfeit, were
actually Cellulose Acetate.  But that does beg the question "have any
non-Lego bricks ever been made WITH the Lego logon stamped on them?"  I
was just wondering.  I know that a lot of Lego look-alikes exist, but
they all omit the "Lego" name.  Has anyone ever seen a true counterfeit
brick?

Gary Istok