 General / 5801
    Space Legos —Alex Roode
   I have created a space Lego site directory at: (URL) You want your SPACE LEGO site here, post me a message at lugnet.com, or e-mail me at legowiz@yahoo.com. (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Space Legos —Todd Lehman
   (...) Please, if you want to contact Alex to ask him to add a link, contact him via e-mail (his address is shown above) and don't clutter the groups with link requests. Thanks, --Todd p.s. Alex is not affiliated with lugnet.com and cannot receive (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)