 General / 5803
Re: Space Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 00:48:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, "Alex" <legowiz@yahoo.com> writes:

I have created a space Lego site directory at:
http://members.tripod.com/Roode/spacelego.html
If You want your SPACE LEGO site here, post me a message at lugnet.com, or
e-mail me at
legowiz@yahoo.com.

Please, if you want to contact Alex to ask him to add a link, contact him
via e-mail (his address is shown above) and don't clutter the groups with
link requests.

Thanks,
--Todd

p.s.  Alex is not affiliated with lugnet.com and cannot receive mail via
lugnet.com.  I can only assume that he wanted people to post a message to
the groups, which is bad way to contact him.