 General / 5799
  Re: Christmas in July!

(...) They seem to be pretty common here in the Boston area - TRUs all over the place are carrying them, as well as a couple of smaller toy stores. I'm tempted to buy (esp. for the beards!) but I know I could never wait until Xmas, and it's cheating (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas in July!

(...) Blimey - I just had a look at the piccy on lugnet. It's got those transparent roof bricks like they used to have on car windscreens in the 70s in it. Todd - buy some to auction on Auczilla - quick! Simon (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)