 General / 5771
    Is ZNAP in US? —John VanZwieten
   Have ZNAP sets show up in the U.S. at all yet? Is there a planned date for this? -John Van (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Is ZNAP in US? —Richard Dee
   On Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:48:43 GMT, John VanZwieten uttered the following profundities... (...) Considering that most ZNAP sets in the UK are at least 50% off, across the range, and across the broad spectrum of stores at which they are sold, I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Is ZNAP in US? —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) I just got back from the U.K. where I was planning to buy as mansy ZNAP as I could afford -- until I held one in my hands. It's like K'Nex, except EVERYTHING is at 90 degree angles. Plus, all the curves and "exotic" angles are in the KNEX (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)