 General / 6257
Re: Is ZNAP in US?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 23:00:43 GMT

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:48:43 GMT, John VanZwieten uttered the following
profundities...
Have ZNAP sets show up in the U.S. at all yet?  Is there a planned date for this?

-John Van

Considering that most ZNAP sets in the UK are at least 50% off,
across the range, and across the broad spectrum of stores at
which they are sold, I wouldn't expect them to ever be released
anywhere else.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888