 General / 5751
Re: Things glued to glued minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:23:15 GMT

Ahhh.  The previous owner didn't glue these minifigs.  They came with Lego shirts or sweatshirts.  The little stud on the back fits
into a receptor on the front of the shirt.  We found on of the sweatshirts with a space figure at a garage sale years ago.

-John Van

Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FF78qC.J6C@lugnet.com...
Hi yet again,
I forgot to include this in my last post, so I'm just making a seperate
question out of it:
On the backs of three of the glued minifigs, there is a weird piece. It is
white and is roughly 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 studs, making it a square. There is also a
small overhang about 1/4 of a stud wide, but it goes across one entire side of
the 1 1/2 stud square (the top). There is a single hollow stud in the center,
but it is half the height of normal studs, yet a Lego brick fits perfectly over
it. I can't tell if these are custom molded or official pieces. Whatever they
are though, they sure are groovy, I am already designing jet packs to put on
the studs. Who knows what the heck these things are? I'll try to get a scan up
of one soon.
Greg "I got your ribbon, it is pretty and black" Majewski
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/