 General / 5708
  things i would like to see from TLG

1.more starwars models and parts (model team death star @ $10000 anyone? :) ) 2.a theme of the apollo missions. if they can make the space shuttle look good then what about an apollo capsule... 3.a huge castle battle scene set (in lots of parts of (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: things i would like to see from TLG

They already did an Apollo style lunar lander, back in the early 70's. I don't know the model number...I think it could be recreated from standarad parts... Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)