 General / 5698
  Things glued to glued minifigs

Hi yet again, I forgot to include this in my last post, so I'm just making a seperate question out of it: On the backs of three of the glued minifigs, there is a weird piece. It is white and is roughly 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 studs, making it a square. There (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Things glued to glued minifigs

Ahhh. The previous owner didn't glue these minifigs. They came with Lego shirts or sweatshirts. The little stud on the back fits into a receptor on the front of the shirt. We found on of the sweatshirts with a space figure at a garage sale years (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)