 General / 5687
  Re: RoboForce II(?!?)

(...) Christopher, Are you serious? Pink accessories? I think not. However I do have plans to include a PINK FUTURON (Neo-Classic Space) Astronaut with a dungeon to a new set of villains I'm developing. Everything's still in the planning phases. For (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: RoboForce II(?!?)

(...) to (...) to (...) Gray (...) I agree. Pink acsesories? NOT a space color. tlg in my oppinion should make Blacktron 3: The Future of the Future generation. =~) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)