 General / 5679
  Quick Question

Okay I've heard of mini-fig and micro-fig scale, now is there such thing as "macro-fig" scale? I guess I'm using the figures from Technic to represent "macro-fig"... Bryan (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Quick Question

(...) No clue! :-, Following the metric standard, though, the Technic figs would probably be decafigs, hectafigs, or (probably not) kilofigs. Fairly ugly-sounding words; macrofig sounds much better. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Quick Question

(...) So which scale is maxi-fig compared to macro-fig? -Tom McD. when replying, ... and Jerry Mathers as the 'Spamcake'. (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Quick Question

Hello Bryan, I'm not sure what to call it, but I'm intending to do a model to meet the scale of one of the larger Technic figures. I just got my first one in an 8250 Search Sub. They certainly are more agile than the family in the #200 set. :) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)