 General / 5685
Re: Quick Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 23:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Bryan Wong wrote:
Okay I've heard of mini-fig and micro-fig scale, now is there such thing as
"macro-fig" scale?  I guess I'm using the figures from Technic to represent
"macro-fig"...

No clue!  :-,

Following the metric standard, though, the Technic figs would probably be
decafigs, hectafigs, or (probably not) kilofigs.  Fairly ugly-sounding
words; macrofig sounds much better.

So which scale is maxi-fig compared to macro-fig?

-Tom McD.
when replying, ... and Jerry Mathers as the 'Spamcake'.