 General / 5660
Re: Lord of the Rings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 06:26:27 GMT

"Sanjay D'Souza" <sds87@hotmail.com> on 07/19/99 11:23:38 PM

To:   lugnet.general@lugnet.com, lugnet.dear-lego@lugnet.com
cc:    (bcc: Mark de Kock/TULIP)

Subject:  Re: Lord of the Rings

Mark de Kock wrote in message ...
[snip]

who really wants an old Zeeland when you can have a brand New Zealand? • ;-)

Well, we DID try to inundate (ie flood) the old Zeeland back in '53, but
that didn't help. B-)

Speaking of which have you noticed how many US Lugneters pronounce New
Zealand as Nu Zeelind?  Geezz...those USians sure have funny accents... • ;)

Yeah, I reckon they just wants us to think they is the best!

Sanjay
Mark "we IS the best" de Kock