 General / 56206
    Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete —Chris Magno
   (...) Did I say drive, I meant swim. I heard Jamie is a good swimmer who represented Denmark in the Summer Olympics. (...) No they're really is not. Your right. (Now I am just testing to see if Mr Walsh will reply with the their, and you're mix up) (...) (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete —David Koudys
     In lugnet.general, Chris Magno wrote: snip (...) Chris is the ONLY reason I'm going this year. Don't disappoint me, Christopher! Dave K (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete —David Koudys
   In lugnet.general, Chris Magno wrote: snip (...) Chris is the ONLY reason I'm going this year. Don't disappoint me, Christopher! Dave K (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) He certainly better NOT disappoint. Especially, when you posted twice. Grin, Duck, and Run. Ben (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete —Chris Magno
   (...) Ben, I too noticed that Dave did some sort of trickery double post. Very strange. When I go to Brickfete, and I see him all dressed up in his adorable lego smock, I will ask Dave about the double post's. It must be something very complex cause (...) (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)