 General / 56162 (-10)
  LEGO Finland.... from a cow barn to a LEGO model after 50 years!

For those of you with my LEGO DVD/download, you may have gotten to the very end of the document, to Chapter 73, the chapter on LEGO Sales By Country... One of the more interesting stories thre was about how LEGO was established in Finland in 1959. (...) (11 years ago, 25-Jan-14, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO Dowager Edith Kirk Christiansen turns 90 in May...

The Grande Dame of LEGO, Dowager Lady Edith Kirk Christiansen, mother of Kjeld, widow of the late Godtfred Kirk Christiansen, and daughter-in-law of the late Ole Kirk Chistiansen... turns 90 years old on May 29, 2014. I was doing my due diligence in (...) (11 years ago, 22-Jan-14, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New LEGO 1:43 Chevrolet Collectors Guide (1952-57)

Finished the title page artwork for the LEGO Chevrolet 1:43 Collectors Guide with all the LEGO logos used at that time for the boxes and catalogs... (URL) Istok (11 years ago, 20-Jan-14, to lugnet.general)

  New LEGO 1:43 Chevrolet Collectors Guide (1952-57)

Well besides expanding my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on DVD from 1949-90.... to 1949-2000.... I'm also working on a 1952-57 LEGO Chevrolet 1:43 Trucks and Wagons Guide... which deals with all the large trucks that were NOT part of (...) (11 years ago, 16-Jan-14, to lugnet.general)

  Putting the advent calendars in storage...

Now that Christmas is over, I've decided to put my (URL) advent calendars> in storage. I hope nobody is going to miss them too much over the summer. (And then, in a way, I do hope that they will be missed. ;-) Sometime in the autumn I plan to (...) (11 years ago, 1-Jan-14, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  50 States of LEGO

50 States of LEGO Sometimes inspiration strikes when you’re out in the wild, climbing mountains and taking in breathtaking vistas. Other times, it happens when you’re looking after your 7-year-old daughter and playing LEGO. You can probably guess (...) (11 years ago, 31-Dec-13, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  A New YouTube Vid

Documenting our continuing expansion of our collection via the used market. (URL) K -who loves his GoPro--it goes just about anywhere... (11 years ago, 30-Dec-13, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Life Size LEGO Car Powered by Air (Video)

(...) Oh, man, that is wicked cool!! --Todd (11 years ago, 23-Dec-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Life Size LEGO Car Powered by Air (Video)

(...) F$¤#£@&% cool! (What else can one say?) Play well, Jacob (11 years ago, 19-Dec-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Life Size LEGO Car Powered by Air (Video)

Life Size LEGO Car Powered by Air Dec. 17, 2013 Super Awesome Micro Project Factoids: • The engine is made from standard LEGO pieces and runs on air! • The engine has four orbital engines and a total of 256 pistons. • More than 500,000 LEGO pieces. (...) (11 years ago, 18-Dec-13, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact