 General / 56137 (-5)
  It's been ruminating...

See, here's my problem, and I really haven't pinned it down concretely--it's kinda nebulous... However, the reason why I loved--i mean LOVED--LUGNET, (in the day) was that it was (mostly) all-encompassing of the hobby. LUGNET was the 1-stop shopping (...) (11 years ago, 2-Nov-13, to lugnet.general) !

  LEGOLAND® Operator Merlin Entertainments Plans IPO in London

LEGOLAND Operator Merlin Entertainments Plans IPO in London By Clementine Fletcher & Ruth David Oct. 21, 2013. Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd., the private-equity backed owner of Madame Tussauds and the London Eye, plans to raise 200 million pounds (...) (11 years ago, 24-Oct-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  The most valuable LEGO part.

Except for LEGO items that are made of gold or platinum, and have a high intrinsic value, the most valuable LEGO part ever produced is likely the very rare and highly collectible Opel Kapitän LEGO HO scale car of 1957. This car was a prototype that (...) (11 years ago, 16-Oct-13, to lugnet.general)

  Beautiful Alphabet LEGO bricks...

2 years ago my German Friend Lothar found some beatiful blue Norwegian alphabet bricks with gold printing from a 1957 #1234 Norwegian Alphabet Bricks Parts Pack. In all other countries these bricks were only sold in white with blue lettering. (URL) (...) (11 years ago, 12-Oct-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Most Insane LEGO Machine: GBC (video)

Wow! Amazing work, hard to believe it was done by one person. (...) (11 years ago, 10-Oct-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact