 General / 56096
    Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost... —Chris Gray
   (...) I tried those, and got my usual "connection timed out". So then I tried my smart phone. With it using my WiFi I got the same result. With it using my cellular data plan, it got to the site, but failed due to lack of Adobe's Macromedia flash (...) (11 years ago, 15-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost... —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) Thanks Chris, Very strange! I'm no stranger to Shaw Cable... since I live in metro Detroit, Shaw Cable picks up the Detroit PBS (WTVS) TV station, and broadcasts it across 1000 cities in Canada. I don't know where Youblisher originates or how (...) (11 years ago, 17-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)