 General / 56094
  Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost...

(...) I've tried a couple of times over a couple of days. I can never connect. Tried two different browsers, too. Either the site is mostly down, or something is preventing my connection (I'm in Canada, using Shaw as my ISP). (11 years ago, 13-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost...

This is very strange... I can access this via Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome... And no one on Eurobricks has complained about not getting in... Try some of my LEGO DVD chapter files... (URL) Istok (...) (11 years ago, 15-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost...

(...) I tried those, and got my usual "connection timed out". So then I tried my smart phone. With it using my WiFi I got the same result. With it using my cellular data plan, it got to the site, but failed due to lack of Adobe's Macromedia flash (...) (11 years ago, 15-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost...

(...) Thanks Chris, Very strange! I'm no stranger to Shaw Cable... since I live in metro Detroit, Shaw Cable picks up the Detroit PBS (WTVS) TV station, and broadcasts it across 1000 cities in Canada. I don't know where Youblisher originates or how (...) (11 years ago, 17-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)