 General / 55957 (-10)
  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) I will never forget mine, actually. But I still am fearful of getting set up to post (without confirmation) correctly (12 years ago, 18-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) I recently got a new computer. All I had to do was click the login key, put in my credentials, and click the "now never forget about it" option. Easy peasy. But I happen to remember my password... Steve (12 years ago, 18-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) Totally Agree!!!! Like Ben, I am in fear of what will happen when I switch computers next, and it's coming soon. I know my password but just getting set up scares me. (12 years ago, 18-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) The good bit, at least for me, is I remember my LUGNET member ID and my password, so there's that. If I forgot one of those two things (and that's not beyond the point of happening), then I'm SOL So yeah, this 'happiest place on teh internet' (...) (12 years ago, 17-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) Same for me, Dave. And it might end terribly, in case that I ever have to get a new PC. I am permanently logged in and this System is now 5 years old again. On none of my other machines I have full Lugnet access. If I ever suffered a HD-crash, (...) (12 years ago, 15-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

In lugnet.general, Elroy Davis wrote: <snip lotsa wonderful stuff> (...) Very nicely stated, Elroy! Dave K (12 years ago, 14-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

  First ever image of the entire LEGO family?

In all my years I had never seen an image of the entire LEGO owning Christiansen family. Well that changed, when a Dutch friend found an article from 1962 in a German QUICK magazine. The article mentions that Godtfred Kirk Christiansen (son of LEGO (...) (12 years ago, 13-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) [snipped lots of good stuff] (...) I'm just catching up on this conversation. I do find it interesting. Although I'm pretty sure I read about some of the cuts in support, I didn't really pay them any attention. Throughout my time as an AFOL, (...) (12 years ago, 12-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO Goes Digital To Keep Building

LEGO Goes Digital To Keep Building Dec. 7, 2012 BILLUND, Denmark (Reuters) - Danish toy maker LEGO will move deeper into the digital world, with more computer games and tie-ups with popular movie franchises, as it battles to grow in a shrinking toy (...) (12 years ago, 12-Dec-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: We've begun our 2012 Advent Calendar Scenes

(...) Thanks Dave. We are having a blast with it. (12 years ago, 9-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact