 General / 55903
  Gear - Christmas trees and santa for sale

Hi I have those for sale, 3 in total: (URL) a waving Santa: (URL) them for christmas this year! They take up a lot of space, therefore I will not keep them til next christmas Feel free to state an offer WBR Sonnich (12 years ago, 14-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Gear - Christmas trees and santa for sale

(...) Some pictures and a video of the waving Santa (URL) (12 years ago, 17-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)