 General / 55923
Re: Gear - Christmas trees and santa for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2012 17:26:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
Hi

I have those for sale, 3 in total:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=sonnich&itemID=30698420

and a waving Santa:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=sonnich&itemID=34887455

Get them for christmas this year!

They take up a lot of space, therefore I will not keep them til next christmas

Feel free to state an offer

WBR
Sonnich

Some pictures and a video of the waving Santa