 General / 5590
Re: Fire Station Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 16:32:21 GMT

Try these three, i am sure it's one of them. My money is on 6571!

Ugh, why did they name a fire station Flame Chasers?

Scott Sanburn

Hari Wiguna wrote:

I just bought a Fire Station set.
It didn't come with box, nor instructions.
My passion is Technic, so I'm not familiar with Town sets.

I wonder if some of the experts here can help me identify it.
It look similar to 6382
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6382

However the two garages are on the left side, and on the right side is a
tall glass building.

There's also a helipad and helicopter on top of the garage.

Numbers "1" and "2" are printed on the base in front of the garages.

Any idea which set this is?
What year did it come out?
How much was it new?
How much is it worth now (without box, nor instructions)?

Thanks in advance!

Town-clueless Technic Head,
=Hari=