 General / 55817
    Re: Mathematical proof that you can't build anything with LEGO bricks —Dave Schuler
   (...) I suppose that I can accept that as a fitting compromise. Wow. This might be the first time that we agreed on something. (12 years ago, 13-Mar-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Mathematical proof that you can't build anything with LEGO bricks —Timothy Gould
   (...) I'm pretty sure we've agreed many times in the past where there was a common enemy. But it's much more fun arguing so those are what are remembered ;) (12 years ago, 13-Mar-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)