 General / 5575
    voice e-mails —Blake Christopher Gettig
   I'm not quite sure where to post this but, I recently found a program on the web called Rocket Talk that works like an e-mail except it sends recorded speech instead of a letter(you can check it out at the address below). www.rockettalk.com I think (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: voice e-mails —Matthew Miller
   (...) Why? Suddenly it's not searchable, harder to skim, harder to read at work *grin*, and takes up several orders of magnitude more space. (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)