 General / 5576
Re: voice e-mails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 01:15:54 GMT

Blake Christopher Gettig <gettig@gvec.net> wrote:
I'm not quite sure where to post this but, I recently found a program on the
web called Rocket Talk that works like an e-mail except it sends recorded
speech instead of a letter(you can check it out at the address below).

Why? Suddenly it's not searchable, harder to skim, harder to read at work
*grin*, and takes up several orders of magnitude more space.