 General / 55747 (-5)
  4x2ReVu: 6862 Superman Vs. Power Armor Lex

The concept is genius (of course!). Take my latest exoskeleton prototype and thread through it the scourge power of my nemesis's anathema: kryptonite! Now I'll have the power to crush the 'Man of Steel' like tinfoil. The next effortless step will be (...) (13 years ago, 13-Jan-12, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Finally! Obama gets his priorities straight!

Without further comment (2 URLs) JOHN (13 years ago, 6-Jan-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Merry chistmas!

(...) :-) Play well, Jacob (13 years ago, 26-Dec-11, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Twas the MOC Before Christmas

(...) Hilarious! And very nice micro-scale work, too! (13 years ago, 24-Dec-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Merry chistmas!

Hi all I just want to wish you all a merry christmas, with the chistmas tree I got today: (URL) A local lego shop had it, and gave it to me on the final day Sonnich (13 years ago, 23-Dec-11, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact