 General / 55697 (-10)
  LEGO® STAR WARS® Premieres an All-New, Original Animated Special

SAN FRANCISCO, July 7, 2011 -PRNewswire- LEGO® STAR WARS® Premieres an All-New, Original Animated Special on Cartoon Network Premiering Friday, July 22, LEGO Star Wars: The Padawan Menace™ Will Feature Signature Family-Friendly Fun, Spirited Action (...) (13 years ago, 8-Jul-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.animation, FTX)

  Re: New North American Community Coordinator

(...) Ah, I see. I was confused when I saw a message from Jim under someone else's account, since I know (URL) he has his own account here>. Thanks, David (13 years ago, 2-Jul-11, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New North American Community Coordinator

(...) This is a message I reported from the LEGO ambassadors forums, sorry, I should have put it in quotes. (13 years ago, 2-Jul-11, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New North American Community Coordinator

Patrick Bégin's account, but with Jim Foulds' name at the end. Hmmmmm... David (13 years ago, 1-Jul-11, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  LEGOLAND owner Merlin Entertainments has emerged from the rubble of failed IPO

LEGOLAND owner Merlin Entertainments has emerged from the rubble of failed IPO From: The Telegraph. Last year, Merlin Entertainments, owner of LEGOLAND theme parks, seemed to be buiding towards something big - a stock market flotation. In the (...) (13 years ago, 24-Jun-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Captain Stubing is a fan of the LEGO Love Boat

Even Captain Stubing is a fan of the LEGO Love Boat By Gene Sloan, USA Today, June 22,2011. Remember the LEGO Love Boat we told you about a few weeks ago? (URL) of Love:'LEGO Love Boat' to be displayed in Chicago>. The largest cruise ship ever built (...) (13 years ago, 24-Jun-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.boats, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Wow, it has been a long time!

Someone just mentioned little 'ole LUGNET on another forum. I thought I would look up my old user number and password! It has been a long time since I posted on this forum! Glad everyone is doing well. I no longer sell LEGO products, so I do not (...) (13 years ago, 22-Jun-11, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO Takes Crowdsourcing up a Notch: LEGO CUUSOO 'beta'

LEGO Takes Crowdsourcing up a Notch June 20, 2011 Cannes, France-- LEGO is preparing a global pilot of a crowdsourced product and marketing effort first tested in Japan. Under LEGO Cuusoo or Cuusco, fans are asked to make a wish for a LEGO set of (...) (13 years ago, 20-Jun-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  The Love Boat in LEGO (Chicago Sun Times)

(URL) (13 years ago, 13-Jun-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego mentioned in Foxtrot

(...) (URL) Should probably cross-post to .mediawatch, too! JOHN (13 years ago, 13-Jun-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact