 General / 55691
55690  |  55692
Subject:
Wow, it has been a long time!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:18:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Someone just mentioned little 'ole LUGNET on another forum.  I thought I would
look up my old user number and password!

It has been a long time since I posted on this forum!

Glad everyone is doing well.

I no longer sell LEGO products, so I do not need to post about it any longer!

Still promote the museum, but it is doing well enough now that I also do not
need to post about it.

So besides having fun at Brick World 2011.  Not much going on for me in the LEGO
world.

Going to keep it that way for awhile.

After all the debacles with the LEGO company, I am losing interest.

Why promote a company that wants to destroy me.

Weird how things worked out.  Be good.  Hope all is well!

Dan Brown