 General / 55662 (-5)
  Re: Canadian prices

(...) Count me in on this as well! I find the price differences when ordering from S@H particularly unfair. I call S@H and talk to the same person who is taking orders from the US, the LEGO set comes out of the same warehouse as those going to the (...) (13 years ago, 1-Apr-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  4x2ReVu: Anakin's Y-Wing Starfighter

Madd Nomen's looters at the abandoned Erithrista capitol building are surprised by the sudden appearance of a squadron of the republic's new Y-wing fighters. "Are you serious?" barks the pirate leader. "I could outrun those bloated beasts on foot! (...) (13 years ago, 31-Mar-11, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #400

In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) Hey, Tony- This is a fantastic build, and I must say that I totally love your project of building all of the steam engines of a museum. They all look great together; what an exhibition they (...) (13 years ago, 31-Mar-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #400

Love the details in the cab. Very nice. Looks like the cheese slopes are your friend big time. (13 years ago, 30-Mar-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Texas State Railroad Engine #400

(2 URLs) Gallery> Texas State Railroad Mikado (2-8-2) Engine #400. From the TSRR Website: This locomotive began its career on the Tremont & Gulf Railway, a Louisiana short line. Wearing number 30, it was built by the Baldwin Locomotive Works in (...) (13 years ago, 30-Mar-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact