 General / 55633
  RTL/ATL Archive?

So, I'd love to browse RTL/ATL history. Google groups technically has a way to do this-- browsing groups with their web interface: (URL) you just adjust the "start" parameter, and bingo, you're backwards in history however far you want to go: (URL) (...) (14 years ago, 4-Feb-11, to lugnet.general)

  Re: RTL/ATL Archive?

(...) "Jedi DaveE, you can do it. The force is strong with you. Bleeding fingers is a sign of being a Ninja master of knowledge." I don't know how to get full archives of ATL/RTL. I try it few years ago. At a time when few old search engines were (...) (14 years ago, 5-Feb-11, to lugnet.general)