 General / 55602 (-10)
  AFOL History Project - Redux

You may recall the AFOL History Project that Jason Whittenburg posted some years ago: (URL) was quite interested in the project when it debuted-- every once in a while I'd jump back to it hoping to see more history fill it up. But that only lasted (...) (14 years ago, 6-Jan-11, to lugnet.general) !

  mantis - 4894 mythical creatures alternate model

here's an alternate model for the 4894 mythical creatures set (gotta love those green pieces!!). instructions included (and ya don't gotta pay a dime!). (URL) other alternate stuff available (URL) here> ..jg (14 years ago, 4-Jan-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Coming back from a long vacation.

Hello all! I am back online and ready to sell. 2011 brings me back to a major strange place in my life. Here is the result. (URL) Brown or PBM on the ole Brick Link system. (14 years ago, 3-Jan-11, to lugnet.general)

  Re: minifig series 3 goes up from $1.99 to $2.99

(...) I hate to point this out.... but its called a price adjustment. If there is a high demand for a certain product, why wouldn't the company increase the price... sure its a case of the "greedies" but they aren't a charity case. You have (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jan-11, to lugnet.general)

  Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all lugnet-ers, whoever you are! (14 years ago, 31-Dec-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: didja notice some of the series 3 fig details - blacktron returns??

killer attention to detail, purple dave. i just don't keep up with all the current stuff like i used to so you've provided some great reference material! ..jg (14 years ago, 30-Dec-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: didja notice some of the series 3 fig details - blacktron returns??

(...) Look at Rench from the Space Police III series to see the original Blacktron torso with the Blacktron II "Super-B" logo tacked on. (...) On a mummy? No. As stated, Boba Fett from the Cloud City playset is the first standard minifig to receive (...) (14 years ago, 30-Dec-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: minifig series 3 goes up from $1.99 to $2.99

Don't even think of sweating your 2.99 price. It was 2.99 here in Canada (where uSD/CAD are almost par!!!!) for the first 2 series, and will hit 3.49 for series 4. So you can stop your whining, unless you live north of the Canada/USA border! he he, (...) (14 years ago, 29-Dec-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: minifig series 3 goes up from $1.99 to $2.99

(...) True the $1.99 was a much better rate for the US. I realize Lego is a corporate and naturally they need to make a profit -- and more importantly maximize it. But in the 21st century, they may need to factor in ubiquity of information and how (...) (14 years ago, 29-Dec-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: didja notice some of the series 3 fig details - blacktron returns??

(...) The whole design has elements of BT 1 as well. Very nice! Steve (14 years ago, 27-Dec-10, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact