 General / 55573
    Re: Space Police 3 —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) Probably "lugnet.admin.database". (...) I would post the available data to "lugnet.admin.database", and see if one of the administrators take it from there. Play well, Jacob (14 years ago, 20-Nov-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Space Police 3 —David Eaton
   (...) There are a few people that can take care of it (myself included), but I don't know if anyone's proactively making sure it's all up to date. I added this one, but I know there are a bunch more that need adding... DaveE (14 years ago, 21-Nov-10, to lugnet.admin.database)